The 29th Shoes & Leather - Guangzhou
International Exhibition on Shoes and Leather Industry - Guangzhou
Date: 28 - 31/5/2019
Leather and footwear export were continuously increased in China. From January to March 2018, China exported approximately USD 166.82 billions. It was increased by 2.9% compared to the same period last year.
With 28 years of experiences, Shoes & Leather - Guangzhou 2019 has become one of the most popular, high standard and comprehensive one-stop platform in Asia. It assembles the highest quality of shoes materials, leather, chemical and accessories, as well as famous shoes knitting machinery, 3D printing and automation technologies (see the full list of Visitor and Exhibitor Profile). Shoes & Leather - Guangzhou provides great opportunities for exhibitors to meet their potential trade visitor from all around the world, sharing the industries latest information.
- China Chamber of Commerce for Import and Export of Light Industrial Product and Arts-Crafts
- Confederation of International Footwear Association
- Guangdong Shoes Materials Association
- Hong Kong Footwear Association
- The Federation of Hong Kong Footwear Ltd.
- Hong Kong Synthetic Leather & Metal Material Suppliers' Association
- Guangzhou Footwear Association
Shoes & Leather - Guangzhou 2019 Visitors / Exhibitors Forecast
- 28 years of professional experiences in exhibition organization.
- Over 800 exhibitors from 20 countries and regions.
- Total estimated exhibition area of 55,000 sqm
- Over 30,000 professional trade visitor from more than 70 countries and regions.
- 15 groups of national and regional pavilions (more info).
11th International Footwear Design Competition (11th IFDC)
A fair platform for worldwide young designers to explore their creativity on footwear designs in order to discover more talents and bring new ideas to footwear industry. (See more of our past events here)
A non-profit, non-commercial platform showcases stylish footwear, leather products and accessories which are sponsored by numerous renowned shoes manufacturers, federation and international footwear association.
Professional speakers will be invited to share the present and future challenges and opportunities in the footwear and leather industries.